Tuesday 12 June 2012

I will let you know when it happens: Bumburing

Barisan Nasional’s (BN) Datuk Seri Wilfred Mojilip Bumburing did not defect as widely speculated yesterday but Sabah’s rumour mills still turn as PKR leaders continue to exude confidence over their prediction of an imminent shift in the state’s political landscape.
 
Even the Tuaran MP added to the speculation last night by playing coy when questioned by The Malaysian Insider on the matter, saying: “Nothing happened now, I will let you know when it happens.”
“I have to be careful with what I say in front of reporters,” he added, laughing.
Bumburing is puzzled as to why the national media is suddenly focusing on his supposed defection to the opposition.

There was no outright denial however from the calm-sounding United Pasokmomogun Kadazandusun Murut Organisations (UPKO) deputy president, whose rumoured defection yesterday was said to have caught the local media in a harried state of confusion.

“Let’s put it this way. It is simply this — today’s speculation was not true. Nothing happened. I was just doing my job as the Tuaran MP.

“I know a lot of people were expecting things. But I do not know why the national media is suddenly focusing on me now,” he said.
Bumburing was expected at 3.30pm yesterday to shed his BN colours at a Pesta Kaamatan festival in Kota Belud alongside Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, but a downpour had waylaid the PKR de facto leader for over two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List