Monday 20 February 2012

No Attention To Quit Umno

Datuk Abd Rahim Ismail
"I would like to stress that I have never thought nor have any intention to quit Umno." Datuk Abdul Rahim Ismail.

The Pantai Manis Assemblyman said a report by online news provider, Sabahkini, that he is quitting Umno is negative propaganda aimed to defame him. 

He said it never crossed his mind to have any intention to quit the party as alleged by Sabahkini. 

The electronic media report was quoted as saying that Abdul Rahim is among several Umno leaders who would be leaving the party to form a new party. 

 "I also have no intention whatsoever to betray the trust of Umno members and the people in the area that have supported me all this while." he stressed.
 
"Believe me, I would never quit or leave Umno because it has proven to be able to defend and fight for the interest of the peopleand my loyalty is to Umno," he said, after officiating at the Pantai Manis Grassroot Community Leader Transformation Seminar. 

Abdul Rahim, who is also Papar Umno chief, said he would end his political career with Umno.

Source: Daily Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List